header

header

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Robocraft - Day 3



I deleted the second robot in the garage and made my own. I didn't have a design I just made it. I tried to make it lighter by using only the light cubes and a few windshield pieces to cover the driver.


I tested my new robot out in practice mode. I don't think the steering is much better than the other robots in the garage. I discovered that if you only use the first wheels in the inventory, your robot will not turn at all, so I used both of them and even tried out using only the steering ones.

My advice would be to make the difference between the front and the back of the robot noticeable because mine looks similar and I keep forgetting which way is the front and I end up turning around in circles a lot and driving backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment