header

header

Thursday 4 June 2015

Robocraft - Day 4


Michelle helped me figure out how to use the Tech Tree, which you can access by pressing tab and clicking on it, or just by pressing T. You can unlock cubes by gaining tech points from doing battles. When you buy them they will be available in your Cube Depot, where you can buy as many as you want, to add to your robot.



This is the cube depot, where you can buy cubes to build with. Here I was buying more Light Chassis Cubes because I ran out of them and I decided to make a new robot. This cube and a few other items are free in the shop.


 I started to build another robot and I accidentally hit something and a red line appeared. It made me place blocks symmetrically. To use this I figured out the key to activate it is X.



I found my new robot had a little better control, and after unlocking new cubes I had better protection from enemies. I went into classic battle mode a few times and sometimes our team won.


My advice would be to use the symmetrical tool because it helped me build my robot in about half the time it would have taken me because I don't need to keep checking the other side every time I place a block. I found it really helpful and used it to build my robot the entire time after I discovered it.



No comments:

Post a Comment