header

header

Friday 5 June 2015

Robocraft - Day 5


I tried Battle Mode for the first time. I died very often and mostly drove around looking for other people to shoot, but our team managed to win.

 I got some money to spend from winning the battle and I bought a new gun from the tech tree and put them on my robot to try in another battle. 


I found out what you're supposed to do in the battle. Before I would just drive around and shoot people, but I realized I was supposed to either go to the opposing team's base and shoot the round things, or defend my own base. I just joined up with my teammates to shoot the enemy's base down. When you shoot them all off, then your team wins the battle.


My advice would be to keep fighting in battles so you can earn money and buy new items to put on your robot, or replace old cubes with more armored ones. When you keep upgrading and improving your robot you can win more battles.

No comments:

Post a Comment